11 June 2014

Sending you hugs - a circle easel card

Hi Everyone,



Time flies, doesn't it? Yet again it's my turn to make a card for the Divas by Design challenge blog :-) This week we're looking for Magnolias again, "Anything Magnolia". What a fun challenge, right!? 



Since I have been making a lot of square cards recently, I decided to make something a little bit different, and ended up with a circle easel card. A scalloped circle one, even, I went mad - what the heck! Since the weather outside was rather springy, I added some butterflies and flowers. 

And speaking of going mad, I also have a little confession to make - I have recently purchased a Wink of Stella glitter brush pen, and boy, I am ADDICTED! I think I have used it on EVERYTHING I have recently made... If you were wondering whether to get it or not (I got the clear one for now, since it's probably the most versatile one) - don't wonder anymore, just get one! :-)

Here's the card, I hope you like it:

Closed card

 And open

 A little close-up - can you see the delicate glitter effect?

And another shot :-) The clothes are paper-pieced, by the way

I am entering the card into the following challenges:
Inky Chicks - Special shape
Love to create - make it for the kids
Tilda's Town - Fussy and fancy
Stamp and create with Magnolia - Fancy folds
Inky Impressions - for the girls

I hope you come and join us over at Divas!

M.



6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! I love the shape and paper-piecing! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors! Great take on Tilda's outfit. Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
    hugs, shien shien

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the swirls, butterflies and flowers. Thank you for joining our "Make it for the Kids" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous coloring! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally adorable!! Great summery card! Thank you for joining our "Make it for the Kids" Challenge this week at Love to Create!! Hope you we will see you next week too!
    Hugs'
    Jackie ~ LTC Owner/Designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute! I love that image and the colours are so pretty! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create!
    Hugs,
    Chris
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...